Sunday 18 March 2012

Oh no... scarlet fever...

Not quite the weekend I had anticipated unfortunately!
Despite today's glorious weather we are bundled up at home until the antibiotics kick in and we can go out and play again. After spending what seemed like a while day waiting in a hot stuffy out of hours surgery the doc confirmed T had scarlet fever, which is VERY contagious! Great.

Mr R and I both have the fever and sore throat bit, and I am so hoping that J will manage to muster up some superhuman strength and avoid it all together. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for us please, we are all knackered!

Anyway, sorry for the moan, but it's good to get it out of my system now.. and the fact that all 3 boys are now sleeping off illness it gives me a chance to have a scour around etsy to cheer my self up with some lovely 'STUFF'!

Hope you are all having a glorious day!

1 comment:

  1. You poor things. I'm behind in my blog reading, so didn't get your treasury reference until now! Hope you are all feeling a bit brighter. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading. If you fancy leaving a comment, please do. It'd make my day! x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow TWO + TWO