Wednesday 9 May 2012

Rain respite...





Is it really May? I know we're all a bit fed up of all this crappy weather now, despite the odd sunlit afternoon, so come on weather, sort yerself out!
Still, what can you do...much fun still was had scooting and biking by the old church on the Green. Oh, and new haircuts to boot.
No, am not showing you mine. !

Ps Kitchen almost finished
Pps I know - the longest kitchen re-fit in history
Pps It's down to me now though, those doors won't paint themselves! A pictorial update to follow!

1 comment:

  1. Just found you- love the blog and having a wee read through. Love the stone picture here and the cute kiddos too! Jxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading. If you fancy leaving a comment, please do. It'd make my day! x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow TWO + TWO