Saturday 6 April 2013

The Saturday Sketch


Can you believe it's still snowing?

This week, I've been mostly drinking tea.
That, and enduring outdoor school holiday 'fun' with the wind lashing my ankles and numbing my nose. Why is it that my children can play merrily in baltic temperatures 'sans' coat, whereas I have triple layer protection + big scarf + long gloves + hot beverage in cardboard cup, and I'm still freezing??!!!
Clearly I didn't go down the slide enough times or scoot with the wind behind me.
Oh well, at least I was the only one moaning!

Well, here's to a sunnier weekend, and guilty pleasure trip to Ikea. (Frames to be bought for a new print order - that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.)

Happy weekend x

9 comments:

  1. Not sure where you are Jen but the sun has actually showed it's face here in Staffordshire - at long last. I even took my jumper off in the garden! Hope it reaches you soon x Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane, it certainly did reach us..at last!

      Delete
  2. Oh I hope the snow leaves soon ... we have sunshine here ... it was well worth the wait ... stay warm ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness that sounds cold! I love your teacups sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greer, it was cold, but have warmed up now, with tea, and sunshine!

      Delete
  4. Ikea is my guilty pleasure. Mmmm, meatballs. I buy all my frames from there now. Love the sketch. I look forward to your Saturday sketches, is that weird? It's warmed up a little here, and it made so much difference to my mood! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gillian! I applaud you for your looking forward to my sketches...If I ever meet you in person I'll buy you a plate of Ikea meatballs. Cheers love! x

      Delete

I love reading. If you fancy leaving a comment, please do. It'd make my day! x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow TWO + TWO